We hereby inform you that the information you provide the manager of this website when filling in the “contact form” (or form or email form) available from the website itself will be handled in accordance with the provisions set down in the code governing the handling of personal information and data in Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The contact form available from the website is only intended to allow visitors to the website to contact the website manager, if they so wish, by sending him/her an email using the aforementioned form. This document concerns the personal details provided by the user-visitor when filling in the contact form.
We hereby inform you that any information voluntarily provided by means of the form will be converted into an email, which may be kept within the system for receiving emails used by the owner of the website.
This information will not be recorded on any other means or device, neither will any further details be recorded obtained from your browsing this website.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your details will be handled for the following purposes:
The information you send in will only be used to re-contact you by means of the details you provide on the contact form, in order to handle any requests made in the message you have sent by means of the contact form provided on the website.
2. TYPE OF INFORMATION PROCESSED AND HOW IT IS PROCESSED
1. The only kind of personal information handled will be that strictly necessary and relevant for the purposes referred to in item 1.
2. The personal details you provide will be handled by means of the operations or set of operations referred to in article 4, paragraph 1, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003.
3. Your information will only be handled by the owner’s organisation.
3. PROVIDING INFORMATION AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSING TO DO SO
Remember that you are not obliged to provide the website manager with your personal details by means of the contact form.
Providing your personal details by means of the contact form is optional.
Nevertheless, refusing to provide them for the purposes referred to in art.1 will make it impossible to contact the website manager by means of the contact form provided on the website.
4. PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
The personal details and information collected by means of the contact form will be sent by email to the manager of this website, who will be in charge of handling them.
5. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHOSE INFORMATION IS BEING PROCESSED
Remember that, at any given time, you can exercise the rights you are assigned by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 given below by contacting the manager of this website by means of the contact form.
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Right to access personal information and other rights
1. The person in question shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning him/her exists, regardless of whether it has been recorded yet, and communication of any such information in an intelligible form.
2. The person in question shall have the right to be informed of:
a) the source of the personal information;
b) the purposes and methods of handling it;
c) the logic applied to the handling process, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) details concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal information may be provided and who or which may get to know the said information in their role as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the handling process.
3. The person in question has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the information; b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of information that has been processed unlawfully, including information whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to the entities to whom or which the information has been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the right that is to be protected.
The person in question shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal information concerning him/her, even though it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected; b) to the processing of personal information concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or else for carrying out market or commercial communication surveys.
6. DURATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information will only be handled for the length of time strictly required for the purposes for which the information has been collected.